Why you should be using audio
Audio can support and enhance your communications strategy:
- Personal: audiences have an intimate relationship with audio allowing you to build rapport with your target market;
- Inclusive: audio is accessible to anyone, regardless of reading ability;
- Time-efficient: audiences commonly listen whilst doing other things at work, at home, or commuting;
- Portable: downloaded audio can be taken with you and listened to whenever you want;
- Builds a richer picture: it’s easy to share audio via an integrated social media strategy, adding depth and colour to your communications;
- Targeted: audio can be tailored to your specific audience and distributed via channels appropriate to your target market.
Why you should work with PRA
PRA Productions employs award-winning audio producers; ensuring audio is of the highest quality.
Each commission supports the Prison Radio Association, so your new communications strategy will also help to reduce reoffending in our communities.
Some of our recent successes include:
Radio Academy Radio Production Awards:
2014 – Indie of the Year (Silver)
- 2014 Winner: Third Sector Excellence Award (Enterprise)
- 2013 Winner: The Prison Reform Trust and Daily Telegraph Longford Prize
- 2013 Winner: Radio Academy Nations and Regions Awards: Station of the Year
- 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009 – Sony Radio Academy Award winners